The Ostheimer family has been handcrafting wooden toys in Germany for over 60 years. Margarete Ostheimer is a Waldorf school teacher and together with her father designed and crafted a style of figures that are unique to Ostheimer today. Ostheimer only produces figures of the highest quality, that are designed for vivid, imaginative play and for children's enjoyment.
- Suitable for children aged 3 years+
- Son II has been sanded by hand and then painted with watercolours and finished with natural oils to maintain the vibrant colours and protection of the timber
- Figure stands 6.3cm tall
- Figures are made from sustainable hardwood forest timbers such as European Maple, Elm and Ash
- Each figure has been lovingly handcrafted and therefore slight variations in colour or timber may occur
- Designed and made in Germany by qualified craftspeople
- All materials used to produce Ostheimer figures meet or exceed strict European toy safety standards