Creative Form Drawing for the Four Temperaments
by Angela Lord
A step by step guide to drawing forms for the four temperaments, a resource to use with children aged 6–12 years. This has a harmonizing, transformative and strengthening effect on child development. Creative form drawing supports many learning capabilities: improved hand to eye co-ordination, spatial orientation, observation skills, focusing attention, confident movement, drawing skills and the foundation skills for handwriting. Designed specifically by Angela Lord for the four temperaments, these exercises also strengthen personal growth. Originally suggested by Rudolf Steiner, creative form drawing is used widely in Steiner Waldorf Schools to support healthy child development and learning.
The features of the book include:
- Understanding and identifying the temperaments- the phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine and melancholic
- The purpose and benefits of form drawing for children
- How and why do specific form drawing exercises work?
- Overview and descriptions of the four temperaments
- Form Drawing exercises, lessons and teaching methods
- Clearly defined age related forms for each temperament
- Over 500 colourful, dynamic forms for drawing.