As the Grandpa of the Ostheimer family, I have a lot of time… for telling stories to the kids or helping my old friend, the farmer, with the chores on the farm.
The Ostheimer family has been handcrafting wooden toys in Germany for over 60 years. Margarete Ostheimer is a Waldorf school teacher and together with her father designed and crafted a style of figures that are unique to Ostheimer today. Ostheimer only produces figures of the highest quality, that are designed for vivid, imaginative play and for children's enjoyment.
- Suitable for children aged 3 years+
- Son II has been sanded by hand and then painted with watercolours and finished with natural oils to maintain the vibrant colours and protection of the timber
- Figure stands 14cm tall
- Figures are made from sustainable hardwood forest timbers such as European Maple, Elm and Ash
- Each figure has been lovingly handcrafted and therefore slight variations in colour or timber may occur
- Designed and made in Germany by qualified craftspeople
- All materials used to produce Ostheimer figures meet or exceed strict European toy safety standards